Saturday, January 12, 2013

Retro Style Recipe Cards - Free Printables

So, ever since I moved into the new place, I have wanted to organize my recipes, which are currently just clipped together pieces of magazines, printer paper, notecards and labels. Alas, I have not yet managed to do this particular task, but I have managed to create some nice recipe cards if I ever get to the point in life where I don't have to make appointments to use the restroom.

So, I thought I would share these recipe cards with y'all. They're all retro styled cards with stripes, circles, and rounded rectangles in modern colors. Feel free to share away, too. I've put them all into sets: 6 cards with retro circles; six cards of retro stripes; and three cards of retro rectangles. They're available as 300 DPI PDF files, below.

Each card is 4" x 6" when printed out and trimmed to size.

Download the Retro Circles Recipe Card Collection (PDF)
Download the Retro Rectangles Recipe Card Collection (PDF)
Down load the Retro Stripes Recipe Card Collection (PDF)

















2 comments: