Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Introduction - Hi There!

I have been thinking about starting this blog for some time, and, originally, I was going to post it to my other blog, Book of Shadows, but I thought that these sorts of projects sort of needed their own breathing room apart from my music and writing projects. So, here we are, only two years after originally having this brainstorm.

I've always been a creative person. I like making stuff, whether it be new books, new songs, new paintings, crafts, home repair, problem solving, web design, graphic design... whatever. With the advent of Pinterest, these little creative endeavors have gotten more and more frequent, and now, I think I have enough of them (with pictures!) to start showing them to other people.

So, that's what this blog is going to be about: things I cook for my family, things I make, ways I decorate my home. I hope that you enjoy reading about my projects as much as I enjoy making them. :)

1 comment:


  1. my store this is high and cheap price product sell. Welcome to the World of Realistic Sex Dolls.very good product for my store YOKIDOLL specializes in high-quality real life sex doll、male sex dolls with distinguished tastes. Our Real Sex Doll each has a personal character to fulfill your deepest desires.
    full size adult doll:lifelike sex dolls 、mini sex doll、life size sex doll .courier for free!
    than yokidoll product men specipice product is very high quality
    thats product high image and high quality product sell frist sell best offer my website
    sex doll, our store is the best product. smart product my store dolls
    https://yokidolls.com/

    ReplyDelete